Sunday, July 8, 2007

Egyptian Dan!

Dan emailed me these pictures today...it sure looks like he's having a great time! He went to see the Pyramids on Saturday and a few other touristy things in the area. He had a great time and was even able to explore the inside of some of the Pyramids.

We're doing great here. This first week+ has flown right by. We've continued to stay super busy. Yesterday we had a church meeting in the morning, then after naptime we had to run some errands, then later that evening went to see the Laurel fireworks. Carson liked the fireworks, but I think he liked playing with his friend Lindsey even more! Today was church in the morning and Carson was great! I was able to spy on him during nursery and he was so cute doing all the actions to "The Wheels On The Bus"...I just can't get enough of him being such a big boy! I think he's even gotten smarter in the week that Dan's been gone! After naptime today we went to a party for one of Dan's co-workers. Even though Dan wasn't with us, we had a great time visiting with all of his awesome co-workers/friends. They are always so welcoming and Carson especially had a great time getting tons of attention. Thanks for having us guys!










3 comments:

Jenni said...

Whoa, look at those pictures!! I love the camel one!! I am so glad that week 1 went quickly for you guys - hope the next 3 do too!! :)

Rochelle Oleson said...

How fun! I didn't know Egypt looked so fun. WOW that must be amazing to see those pyramids in person. Love the camel picture as well. That is good to keep busy that is for sure speed up the time he is away.

A.Pandina said...

Such a once in a lifetime opportunity! He is brave and lucky! Very cool pictures, I hope he is learning lots and enjoying himself.