Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And we're back!

We just returned from our two weeks in Wisconsin this morning. The time just FLEW right by. I'm super excited to see Dan tomorrow when he comes back from Egypt, but I will miss spending time with my sister, her family, and my mom...we had a great time! Katherine and her family and Carson and I spent our last evening together getting yummy custard from Kopps custard place...yum!!! Unfortunately I left my duffel bag of clothes and things at Katherine's house...ooops! It was an honest mistake. My bro-in-law was nice enough to load my stuff in the car at 5am this morning while I woke Carson up and dressed him. I didn't even think to ask if all my bags were there. But my maroon duffel bag was hiding ever so quietly underneath the reclined chair that my sister and her baby had been laying in. None of us noticed it under there (especially since the chair is the same color and it was dark!). Oh well, we'll have to see how much it costs to ship it out....all I can say is "oops". But, other than that, we had a great plane ride home. I was super tired but Carson did great! we were in the very last two seats on the plane with "no window" that Carson kept pointing out. Carson was great though and just laughed, looked at books, and enjoyed his snacks. We even got a compliment from the man sitting across the way from us saying how good Carson did....you go boy!!! It's nice to be back home but now I've got to catch up on things and get back to the real world. Dan comes back tomorrow late afternoon and I can't wait to see him and also to see how Carson reacts to him. He's had a great time and so have we, but we are now ready to be back together again!

Here are a few pictures from last week in WI....

2 comments:

Rochelle Oleson said...

looks like Carson and you had a lot of fun. How nice to get to meet up with familly.

Nettie! said...

Oh my gosh, Katherine's daughter looks JUST like her!! So cute!!!