Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Egg Nog and Cookies

So, I have a new favorite cookie recipe!! Mendy made these the other day for our card swap and they were super yummy...I don't think she'll mind me sharing the recipe. This recipe couldn't be easier and the cookies couldn't be tastier. She said it is a Weight Watchers recipe and that each cookie is 1 point (not that I care...I think I ate 10 points of cookies yesterday). They don't get credit for being the most attractive looking cookie, but man are they good!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 box spice cake mix
1 (15oz) can of pumpkin
chocolate chips
-mix all ingredients together and put spoonfuls on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Yep, there really are NO other ingredients...DON'T make the cake mix as directed, just simply use the dry mix and add the pumpkin and chocolate chips...it's sooo easy!
And on another happy note, Dan brought home some Egg Nog from Sam's club yesterday...is it really already time for Egg Nog...YUM!!!

9 comments:

Jenni said...

I contemplated making them yesterday too! Ha! They are super yummy and I think I really will make them today!:)

Crystal said...

that sounds so good! i'll have to make them later this week. brynlee is so cute! i can't stop looking at her pics! who do you think she looks like? i can't decide. carson had such a distinct look when he was a baby.

A.Pandina said...

Amazing...just yesterday I was searching for something pumpkin to make...I'll have to try the cookie recipie this weekend. Thanks!

Mendy said...

I love it that you love these cookies so much, Lynette. I am glad I'm not alone. My Michael is usually quite good at spotting the earliest egg nog. I can't believe he hasn't found any yet!

Sara said...

Yum, I think I may need to try those.

From Brian and Leann said...

I was craving pumpkin! We just made the cookies, YUMMY!

Debbie said...

these are the best and easiest cookies ever!

Nettie! said...

I want to try those - soon!

Rochelle Oleson said...

WOW! Sounds good! Will have to try it some time. I love egg nog too. I have the best hot cocoa recipe that has egg nog in it. I will share it after Halloween. I just want to enjoy this holiday soon. Keep checking my blog to be able to down load a recipe card to print and store with your recipes. Love reading your blogs. I need to post more. I have a ward halloween party to go to. Hope you will have a great October week end.