Friday, October 5, 2007

I haven't done one of these in a while...

....so here goes.......



5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*In my freshman year at BYU and loving it!
*deciding what I wanted to major in
*dreaming about all the good-looking college boys
*enjoying time living close to my grandparents
*learning how to be an "adult" and on my own



5 things on my To-Do list today:
*laundry
*go to Wal-mart
*visit friends at work to show off Brynlee
*enjoy some time with family
*get some things together for Hershey Park tomorrow


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
*definitely save A LOT of it!
*buy a house
* put money away for my kids educations
*make the coolest ever sewing/craft room with a new sewing machine and long-arm quilting machine
*help out family


5 things I'll never wear again:
*a banana clip in my hair
*glasses (at least I hope not for a while)
*jeans that are french rolled
*jelly shoes
*spandex


5 favorite toys:
*my sewing machine (if only it were working)
*computer
*my sewing machine (oops, did I already mention that)
*Okay, right now it's just my sewing machine!




5 people to tag:
*Who
*Ever
*Wants
*To
*!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I remember banana clips - you don't think banana clips will ever come back??!!;) Oh, the things we did to our hair in the 80's and early 90's! I hope your sewing machine gets fixed soon!:)