Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy 2 Weeks Brynlee!

It's already been two weeks since we had Brynlee! We've already had the baby, my parents were here for a week, and now Dan is back teaching seminary and going to work full-time. How did that all go by so fast? We had a great time with my parents here. My dad took lots of pictures and my mom and I got to hang out and talk a lot. They were also very helpful cleaning the house and helping with the kids...especially Carson. Carson loved having them here and was sad when they left. We'll see them again at Thanksgiving...can't wait!
Brynlee is doing well. She is getting cuter by the day! We just hope she switches her nights and days back to normal soon. She's still got them messed up now and thinks she should be sleeping all day and awake at night. Dan is super helpful, but Sunday night I just took her downstairs and spent the night there b/c Dan had to teach seminary and so I wanted him to get as much sleep as possible. I'm re-reading "Baby Wise" and am starting doing that with her, hopefully it will work as well as it did with Carson. Last night was already much better, let's hope it wasn't just a fluke. Brynlee ate a little before 10pm, then slept till 2:30am (I woke up and decided she needed to eat) and then slept again till about 6:30am and is now sleeping again. Not bad at all! Let's see if we can do that again tonight, that would be awesome!!!
Here are a few (or maybe a lot) pictures....










8 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, she is just adorable - that first picture sleeping with her little hands under her cheek is just precious!! I hope that she gets those days and nights figured out for you soon! That has got to be one of the hardest things about those first weeks. Cute pictures of Carson too!

A.Pandina said...

You really do have beautiful kids and such a happy family. Hey, email me about your trip to NY for Thanksgiving...I would love for you to be at my baby shower.

the design boss said...

Lynette she is gorgous! That picture of her and carson looking at each other is to precious! I love how siblings interact! I can't believe that it has been 2 weeks! Amazing!

Mary said...

2 weeks! Yeah! Brynlee is so sweet and Carson is such a cutie. I hope you get some rest soon!

Debbie said...

oh you guys all look so cute!

love the pictures!

janeen said...

I love the pics with Carson and brynlee!

Anonymous said...

Lynette, your little ones are so sweet - I loved the pictures of Carson in the tub and Brynlee modeling her pretty pink dress. Isn't it fun to dress them up! :) And I adore that first picture with her hands tucked uner her face.
I so hope everything is going well and that you are rested and happy. I have been a slacker friend, but you have been in my thoughts. I can't wait to meet Brynlee in person!

Malinda said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congrats again!