Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy One Month Brynlee!

I can't believe a month has flown by already! Baby Brynlee is doing great and we're adjusting to life with two kids. Bryn has been a pretty good baby. The first couple weeks she was a great sleeper and did good at night also, but the last couple weeks she has been great during the day but not so great at night. Hopefully that won't last long. She really is a sweet baby and mostly sleeps and eats. She has been gaining weight steadily and i can already tell she is getting almost too big for a couple of her newborn onsies. It's amazing how fast they grow. Carson is doing great and really seams to enjoy having "baby sister" around. He is usually very gentle with her and a great big brother....let's just hope that lasts! Here are a bunch of pictures that were taken today (the picture of Dan was actually taken BY Carson...not too bad).



























8 comments:

janeen said...

Ohhh she's just too cute. I love newborns. My baby is only 4 months old and I already miss her being so tiny. I love her little yawn, Man I am a sucker for babies.

the design boss said...

Time flies so quickly! You have two cute kids!

Jenni said...

She is just a gorgeous baby!! I really hope she gets those days and nights worked out and you get some sleep! Love the pics!

Sara said...

She is just so sweet!!

A.Pandina said...

I love that picture of Bryn yawning! She looks so much like Carson...too cute!

Ruth said...

How adorable! Carson looks so grown up! She has the cutest little smirk on her face in that one picture! Love it!

Nettie! said...

I LOVE THEM ALL - but my favorites are of...

Mommy and Brynlee - you both look sooooo pretty!

Dan - being a second time dad is treating him well

Carson and Brynlee - how blessed you are to have two beautiful children and how fun to have one of each!

Rochelle Oleson said...

She is so cute. Did you make that quilt she is laying on in that one picture? She is so beautiful. Must be fun to have one of each. I bet your son loves having a sister. So cute.