Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hershey Park

Last Saturday we went to Hershey park and had TONS of fun! Dan was going to originally go with just Carson since I thought I was going to have just had a baby. But since I had a baby almost 3 weeks earlier, I decided that I would like to go too. So, we all went as a happy family and had a blast! We met up with some friends and one of Carson's favorite friends, Lindsey. Carson had a BLAST on all the rides. He wasn't scared of anything and went on almost all the kiddie rides. He would just jump right on and loved it! He even got to go on one of the big adult roller coasters called Trailblazer. It doesn't have any larger hills or loops, but it's a real roller coaster. I was pretty surprised that he was considered tall enough to go, but he was and he loved it. His head was really wobbly and the force pulled his head down a lot, but he kept saying "WEEEE" and was so excited to tell everyone about it. Dan and I even got to go on a couple fun roller coasters too. We went on one together while our friends watched the kids and then we took turns to go on another one. The great thing about the day was that Dan's job bought out the whole park, so there were a lot less people there than usual, which meant really short lines...yeah! It is a really fun park and we all had a blast! Carson was so worn out that he fell asleep in the stroller on the way out to the car. And Brynlee did awesome too, she just slept and ate all day long...what a girl. It was a great day...here are some pictures...


4 comments:

Nettie! said...

That looks so great! Oh and BTW, about smart kids - I think kids are smart because their parents are and they spend time teaching them about the world they live in! I believe all children are born with gifts and it's a lot harder not to help them develop them than to assist them in that. That's why almost everyone I know and associate myself with has smart, gifted kids! You and anyone reading this are no exception by any means!!! :)

A.Pandina said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Did you get to go inside and take the chocolate tour?

Kristine said...

it looks like a lot of fun. i wish we lived closer to a good amusement park. i love a good rollercoaster ride.

Crystal said...

wow Lynette, I'm surprised you were up for a roller coaster ride already! how fun, we'll have to take the kids down there sometime. carson is so cute. and he's hanging out with one of my favorite friends...chocolate! :) we need to talk soon. i'll call you soon.