Monday, October 15, 2007

Ward Halloween Party

Our ward Halloween party was extra early this year. We had it on Friday and it was super fun! Carson was really excited to dress up like a Pirate and he had all his pirate talk down. My mom had taught him to say "Arrrr", "Ahoy Matey", and "Shiver me timbers". Brynlee didn't dress up in a costume, but she sure looked cute in her Halloween outfit. We all had a great time at the party!

We also went back to church yesterday for the first time after having Brynlee. It was fun to dress her all up in her cute dress and sweater and to show her off at church. She did great...slept, ate, and slept some more!

Here are some pictures...
Pirate Carson

Cute Sunday dress
So sleepy
Happy pirate

Dead prom Queens (some of my Young Women)
Daddy and Carson
Wendy's Hot Juicy Burgers (another YW)
Camera face off with Gwyn
Mommy and Baby Bryn



10 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cute little pirate Carson is!! And Brynlee's little pants in the Halloween party pic are so cute!! I'm so glad that your first time back to church went well!

Debbie said...

so cute, i love the pictures. you look great lynette!

GFP said...

Arrrrrre you taking the kids trick or treating?

Sara said...

Lynette, you look great! Are you sure you just had a baby?

A.Pandina said...

Mommy and daughter are so cute! The whole family looks great and happy!

the design boss said...

What a cute pirate costume and the Halloween outfut...adorable...I wish I could be you sometimes you are so talented!

Anna said...

this was my first time checking the blog since Brynlee was born! I had gotten the email from Dan, but wasn't sure what you had decided on for a name! How adorable is she?!! CONGRATULATIONS! I love Carson's pirate costume, too. :)

Rochelle Oleson said...

looks like fun. He makes for one cute pirate. Love the Wendy's costume funny. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! I need to check and see if my camera face-off picture of you turned out. And Carson was an adorable pirate - i loved the head scarf. And Bryn was an angel in church in Sunday - so sweet.

Nettie! said...

Brynlee is such a doll and Carson must have loved being in that fun costume! You do look great - I love the hairdo! That Wendy picture is funny because Kevin's coworker wore braids in her hair the other day so Kev walked up to her, curled them up and said "I'm thinking Wendy's" to another coworker!