Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It makes me sick


We have TERMITES...and it just makes me sick! Right before leaving for the park today Carson was standing at the door and said "look at all the grasshoppers!". Once I looked over at the door I saw a ton of little bugs with wings. Luckily Dan was home today and so he came over and we started noticing them all over from the door to the window and even up the curtains! ARRGGHHH!!! While I was at the park, Dan had the Terminex guy come out and give us an estimate. It looks like he will be back tomorrow to take care of our termite issue. What a pain! This is definitely not how we want to spend our money...oh well! We did have a great time at the park!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm just glad you weren't stuck in the house with the termites all day - that you were able to spend the morning out at the park!!

Sara said...

Yikes!