Monday, April 21, 2008

What a great big brother!

Carson really is a great big brother. He has never once tried to hurt Brynlee and rarely ever gets jealous. Now that Bryn is getting a little older, it is so fun to see them interact with each other. This past weekend, they both woke up from their naps (they sleep in the same room) and were just laughing hysterically! We could tell Carson was doing something to make her laugh, b/c he would laugh and then Bryn would laugh right after him. Dan and I went upstairs to peak and see what they were doing. When we got up there we saw Carson jumping on his bed and playing peek-a-boo with Bryn. She was just laying in her crib and cracking up. It was soooo cute! I hope they will remain good friends forever!

4 comments:

Sher said...

hi cuz! how's it goin! adorable family ya have there! i had a friend named bryn, that name is so cute! my hubby Taylor and i have been married 2 years. i'm excited to start a family someday! good to hear from ya!

Mary said...

That's so funny, I can totally see Carson doing that. What a cute brother!

Tiffany said...

That post makes me so excited for when Turner and Max will be able to interact more! Fun fun!

Elise said...

Awwww... that makes me so happy that I am having kids close together. So sweet!