Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yeah for cute pictures!

We had a great time with my parents in town this past week. They were here for a whole week and it was so fun! My dad had business meetings, so during the day my mom and I just hung out with the kids. I wish they lived closer so we could do that more often. When my dad was done with meetings, he would come home and take some pictures (he's a photographer). I usually have no patience for getting pictures of my kids, but this time was so much better than ever before! Carson was a little challenging, but my dad was still able to get some good pictures of him around our neighborhood. We also did a few family pictures...and then there was Bryn! Just take a look...she was soooo fun! She is getting so smiley lately and so it was easy to get her to smile for the camera. I don't ever remember having such a hard time finding "THE photo"...there are sooo many good ones! She was such a ham! I'm so excited about the fun pictures of the kids...thanks dad, you're great! Mom and dad, we loved having you here, come back anytime!!

9 comments:

The Mann Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mann Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mann Family said...

Okay...sorry, I keep deleting my own comments! Haha I'm new at this whole blogging thing! Anyway, your kids are so cute! Your dad did an awesome job with the pictures! I saw your blog website on Elise's, so I thought I would say hi! This is Sharon by the way :)

A.Pandina said...

I'm so happy that you got to visit with your parents. I hope they had fun staying at "Hotel Loveridge". As always, your dad's pics are great. Bryn sure is growing fast, I can't wait to see her again.

Lindsey and Josh said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that picture of Bryn in the pink tutu. She is such a doll baby(: That is so great that your dad is a photographer.

Ken said...

Lots of great pictures of some really cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!

ckcclan said...

Bryn is such a CUTIE PIE!!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Did you make that tutu? If so you need to tell me how, I have just bought a couple of tutu patterns and am confused. I know, I know, it's to be expected from me, but hopefully I'll get smart one of these days.