Friday, August 24, 2007

A few pictures...

How did my little baby get so OLD!!! I think he looks so much older lately, especially in his shirt and tie. I hear when you have your next baby, that your first child looks so big...I can only imagine. Here are some pictures from the pool this summer. Carson absolutely LOVES the pool and was very comfortable "swimming" around with his water wings on. I hope we can get a few more days in a the pool before it closes. The other pictures were taken last Sunday before church.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting either! We need to live closer so we can see you guys more often.

A.Pandina said...

Carson is so handsome! I just love how smiley he is...he always has been.

the design boss said...

I cried when I say Hannah after I had Peter because she truely was huge! With the cutie you have he will still win your heart over every once in a while.

Mendy said...

What a dashing fellow--and a fine swimmer! My kids are all little fish, too, and I love it!

ckcclan said...

He is so cute! He looks like he's a lot of fun, too. Just wait until the baby arrives. He will suddenly seem soooo much bigger and older.

Jenni said...

It's true that he will look monstrously big in comparison to your new baby when she arrives! You just don't realize how much they've grown till you have a tiny little one to compare them too! :) Super cute pics!!