Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hospital Tour and Movies...

Thanks to Amy and Michelle for watching Carson, we were able to go take a tour and see a movie afterwards. We are delivering the baby at the same hospital we had Carson at, Holy Cross Hospital, in Silver Spring. It's a pretty nice hospital and they've done some construction since we had Carson, so we thought we would take the tour again. Most of the couples were having their first baby. It was nice to not feel stressed about the whole thing. Going to the hospital actually made me really excited to have the baby...only about a month left! It was a nice tour and I'm glad we went.

After we went to see the Bourne Supremacy. It was a good movie. I remember the first two being much more violent than this one. It was still full of action, and farely violent, but they just didn't show it all...which I totally appreciate. It was a good show overall.

It's always nice to get out. We also talked about baby names some more. I think my two top ones at this moment are...Reese...or....Brynlee. The name saga continues....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

both names are really cute. I have never met a Reese. I knew a Brynlee from my mission. I think that name is getting more popular. Good luck deciding.

Anonymous said...

Peanut Butter Cup & Byrne Dairy.

Crystal said...

I still really like Reese! It's getting closer! I can't wait to see her!

A.Pandina said...

I'm still voting for Reese, I have never heard of Brynlee (although it's pretty). Can't wait for you to have her.

janeen said...

I have a niece named brynlee. If it wasn't for having a niece with that name, it would have been on my girl list.
I like Reese as well. so I think you have a win win situation.

A.Pandina said...

Have you thought about Brelynn?

Anonymous said...

How about BrynReese?

Anonymous said...

I vote for Reese! It is a pretty name and sounds sophisticated.