Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updates...

I haven't blogged in a week...I'm slacking! Things are going great and I'm keeping myself super busy. Here are some updates:

*Crafts for Claire is off to a great start. We have had several orders and I have been sewing like crazy...if only there was more time! Thank you to all of you for your support!

*Carson is doing great with potty training. The first week was a little rough, but it just got better and better. Now he pretty much is accident free around the house and although in a pull-up when we go out, he has been telling us more and more that he needs to go when we're out...and then he does, yeah! Go Carson!

*I'm now 35 weeks pregnant and things are looking good. This pregnancy has flown right by and I'm getting super excited to meet our little girl. We're still working on her name and it is driving me crazy...any suggestions?

*My Young women's calling is going great and Dan starts teaching seminary for the 2nd year on Monday. I don't think either of us are ready for that!

Well, that's about all I can think of right now. I think I'll go sew now :)

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Girls names are so much easier for me than boys names for some reason. Of course, I have two boys. We already have two girl's names all ready to go...I guess we'll just keep having kids until the girls get here. Yikes! I like old fashioned names like Sariah and Louisa, but I also like some of the new trendy ones like Kendall or Chandler. It's a tough one. With both our boys we have had names suddenly come to us and then there was no question. Our girls names are family names so that was easy as well. Good luck! You are so close to delivery!

Unknown said...

Wow! You are super busy!!! I can't believe you have all that energy at 35 weeks. I can't wait to meet your little girl.

A.Pandina said...

There is a girl in my primary that is named Alia (Aleeah) I think that is so pretty. Also Bethany is pretty and fairly uncommon.

We won't be using either of those for our girl...do I tell you what we have chosen in fear that you will steal it?

the design boss said...

I still like Reese. It's super cute! But I think what ever you come up with will be fabulous, maybe you just need to meet her? It is always a tough call though.

Jenni said...

Oh, yes I remember you were thinking Reese a while ago and I think that's adorable! But maybe you'll see that cute little bundle and she'll be something completely different. Good luck on finding the right name! I can't believe you're already at 35 weeks. Can't wait to meet her! :)

Mendy said...

I can't believe you are 35 weeks already! I haven't seen you forever.

I'm glad Crafts for Claire is going well. I am going to get something for my sis-in-law who's expecting in Jan.

As for names, I am partial to ones staring with "M" What about Mallory or Maeve?

janeen said...

good job Carson!
And wow lynette, you are just about due, congrats!. Girl names were always so hard for us. I do like Reese, like someone else mentioned.

Mary said...

I have exhausted my list of girl names trying to give you ideas, so you are sick of hearing that from me :)

You are one busy girl! That must be why we haven't seen much of you lately. Time for a double date I tell you!