Monday, August 13, 2007

Introducing.....


...Crafts For Claire!

Hello Friends and Family!

As many of you know, my niece Claire has been diagnosed with a rare seizure disorder and continues to be tested for a myriad of other illnesses. In a month she has been in the hospital four separate times and is quickly racking up expensive medical bills. She seams to be a difficult case for even the most experienced doctors. My family and I have tried to come up with some way that we can help Claire and her family. I’ve come up with one idea. I’ve started an on-line shop called “Crafts For Claire” and am selling some of the things I have made. Most of my things are for babies and children. I have combined my love of sewing with my desire to help baby Claire. The proceeds that I earn from this will go directly to Claire and her loving family. I really hope this will be a success and prove to be somewhat of a help to Claire’s family.

I have also set up a blog for “Crafts For Claire” where you can go check out even more of my projects. If there is anything on there that you would like, or want a special order, just contact us at craftsforclaire@gmail.com. Please check out the on-line store and blog and please feel free to let your friends know about it too! If you want to put a link to “Crafts For Claire” on your own blog, that would be great too!

Most of you know how much I love to sew, but I hope you see that this project of mine is dedicated to my niece. Hopefully this will help in some way. Thank you for all your support!

Sincerely,

Lynette

On-line Store: http://craftsforclaire.etsy.com/
Blog: http://craftsforclaire.blogspot.com/
Email: craftsforclaire@gmail.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried to go to the blog but it didn't show much due to bandwidth something. love the products as always!!! I would like to get some things. I will call you. I am so sorry about your niece. We will keep her in our prayers.

the design boss said...

You are one of those people who are always doing for someone else. Thanks for your fabulous example. I hope all turns out well with your Claire.

Debbie said...

you are so amazing, i love what you are doing. we will keep claire in our prayers.

Rochelle Oleson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle Oleson said...

WOW! Your amazing doing this while being pregnant and in your last trimester. For me that was the worse part of the pregnancy. You go girl! This is awesome. I will pass your info to everyone I know. I hope your able to raise a lot of funds for Claire. I will pray for her and her family. My heart goes out to you all. Wish you guys the best!