Monday, February 5, 2007

Baby it's cold outside




It has been getting colder and colder around here....burrrrr! Today it was 15 degrees...burrr! I know, that's not as cold as some of you...probably my very own parents in upstate NY....but, I'm COLD! I don't remember the freezing cold bothering me very much growing up in NY, but it bothers me now! Carson and I don't get to go to the park or on a walk when it's super cold, so that makes it hard. But, I can't really complain to Dan, b/c he served his mission to Siberia and so that is always colder than I've experience...so he always trumps me. These hats are from his mission in Russia, he got them out the other day. He says he wore one to work last week...he's pretty gutsy...they're a little crazy. The big brown one is made out of a bear! Here are a few pictures of Carson with the fun hats. I hope that the groundhog was right and spring comes quick!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Those hats are awesome! I'm impressed that Dan has worn them in public, but if they are warm, go for it!

It's funny how mission stories always trump your own experiences. But a mission to Siberia would definitely win out in a cold contest!

Jenni said...

Adrian went to Siberia too!! He wins when comparing any cold story! BUT I think he's losing that cold tolerance he got in Siberia - whenever he complains about the cold I tease him with how did you make it in Russia! :)

Mendy said...

I love those hats! One of my biggest regrets from serving my mission in Romania is that I did not bring home one of those for myself. I'd totally wear it just like your Dan.