Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Little Man...

Carson is getting so big and fun these days. He also seems to be getting over his separation anxiety...yeah! He is enjoying nursery more and more and we even had a babysitter (while he was still awake) this past weekend. Dan took me to Benihanas and we got one of the young women at church to babysit. Carson was actually REALLY excited when I brought Bekah home with me. I thought he would figure out that we were leaving him, but he was so happy to see her. When we left, he didn't even cry. Bekah said he was great and even took her by the hand and walked her up two flights of stairs to his bedroom. She even put him to bed and he only cried for a minute. We haven't had someone put him to bed since he was an infant. Bekah is sooo good with kids (she's one of 7 kids), we totally trust her, and Carson totally loved her. When we went to church a couple days later, he turned around and saw her and starting pointing and saying "Baba". I can only assume that means "Bekah". He really likes her....yeah! I think we'll be going out more and more these days!


Last week my friend Tami came up with her son Kyle. Carson and Kyle are only 3 weeks apart and are so cute together. They are playing more and more together and it's so fun to watch them having fun. They get along really well and actually don't fight over toys all that much. Tami also brought us a "host" gift from Wegmans. It was a fruit tart and it was absolutely delicious. Thanks for coming up Tami!


Carson was a little bit, or a lot bit, of a stinker yesterday. I'm going to blame it on two new teeth that I can see just broke through. But, anyway, he was a little difficult yesterday, but today he is super cute. We were watching Kaitlyn and he kept imitating what I would do to her. He would get up in her face and say "Hi-iiii" and tickle her. It was really cute, he really likes the "baby". Carson also especially likes songs lately. We were singing "The Wheels on the Bus" and after every verse he would say "ada?", which means "again". Then before I could sing "The parents on the bus say shh, shh, shh", he put his little finger up to his mouth and said "shh, shh, shh". I guess you had to be there, but he's just so cute. Also, when I sing the end of the ABC song, "Next time won't you sing with...", he always says "ME!!!" really loud and cute. He's getting so fun these days.

Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks.

Contruction Man Kyle


Are you in there Kaitlyn? Carson thought she
needed to wear the construction hat too.


The boys in the tub.


Texas Chainsaw Massacre...I mean cute Carson.


Shaving while playing with toys.


Daddy and Carson shoveling the snow.


All bundled up.


Kyle relaxing in the swing...he climbed in there
himself!

1 comment:

Pugs said...

Thanks for the little tribute post to Kyle and I! We had a great time at your house too and appreciated your hospitality.