Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Book Tag

The Rules of the game:

1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.


Supernanny -Jo Frost

"Breast milk is designed by nature to give a baby exactly what she needs: the right
amount of fat, carbohydrate and protein, along with vitamins, minerals and important
antibodies that boost her immune system at a time when otherwise she would be most
vulnerable to infection. Although they won't deliver the same antibodies, modern baby-milk formulas have been specifically designed to be as close to breast milk as possible. Cow's milk is for calves; in the first year of life babies should not be given cow's milk even in diluted form because it contains far too much protein."


Okay, so Jenni tagged me for this "Book Tag" and the closest book to me was my "Supernanny" book that Dan got me for Christmas. I thought this might be a fun book to share from until I opened to pg. 123 and the topic was "Feeding Babies" and the fifth sentence down was all about breastfeeding. Not that I'm against breastfeeding, but it's not exactly what I was expecting for my book tag. I thought I would get to write about some awesome disciplining technique or something, but no. I hope you enjoyed this post anyway :)


I guess I need to tag three more people....I pick....Mary, Rebecca, and Tami :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Super fun Lynette - I love Jo!! Her book sounds interesting! :)